Saturday, March 17, 2007

Standing Firm

But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord,
whose confidence is in Him.
He will be like a tree planted by the water
that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a day of drought
and never fails to bear fruit.
Jeremiah 17:7-8

----------------------
It's been a month since I last posted a photo to this site. There's only so many photos you can show of dirt being piled up, so I thought I'd wait a few weeks and then show a progress shot. I drove by the construction site yesterday, and it's really looking good. If the weather cooperates, I'll get out there today for some update photos. Meanwhile, stand firm.

3 comments:

truegrit said...

this text is vary simialr to Psalm 1. Its a great truth to know that trusting God can truly bring blessings. My heart was blessed by this scripture today

photowannabe said...

John, I needed this verse today. Thanks and I like the picture that accompanies it.

Seda said...

The picture looks very surreal. I liked it.

Seda
Istanbul Photo