Wednesday, February 07, 2007

It pays to ask questions.

On my last post I poked a little fun at WNC Paving for not coming through with any dirt yet. After visiting the site this morning and talking with some of the workers there, I learned there's some drainage work that has to be done first. So that's what's going on now. Drainage pipe has to be installed first before they just start dumping dirt. Speaking as a native of Louisiana, trust me, good drainage is important. So now I'll be a little more patient about the dirt. As Paul Harvey says, "Now you know the rest of the story."

3 comments:

cowboypastor said...

The dirt is here; and more is coming. Thanks for the great work on the blog. I had to start another blog to be able to post on yours. i forgot my other info!!?? imagine that.

Alan

photowannabe said...

That looks like a beautiful piece of property surrounded by a stand of trees. It fits my image of The Old Country Church.

truegrit said...

is that the cowboy he must have finished his house and came back to the world of blogging